Popular VoIPco PBX Features
Call Routing Auto Attendants
- Multiple Level Call Attendants
- Multiple auto attendants (For different departments)
- Optionally have different auto attendants for different inbound phone numbers
Built-in conference bridge eliminates the need for third party conferencing systems.
Add extensions, remote offices or users from anywhere in the world.
Transfer a call (blind or attended) to another extension or any phone number.
Music On Hold
- Enhanced music on hold. Time-sensitive music on hold, automatic holiday music.
- Enhanced music and/or announcementson hold (By department)
- Upload your own Music/Marketing on hold or announcements as mp3 or wav file(s).
Voicemail boxes for each user, and for departments, ability to transfer to an operator or other extensions from within voicemail.
Have voicemail sent to your email account as an attachment, or receive a TEXT message on your cell phone or pager notifying you of a voicemail complete with caller ID.
Do Not Disturb
Have calls automatically routed to voicemail, a hunt group, or another person or phone number.
Instant Reporting & Call detail records
- Current charges, Call volume graphs by time of day, month, year or custom dates
- Most popular numbers called, number of calls
- Most popular numbers called, total minutes
- Call traffic by extension
- Call traffic for inbound calls by phone number (Great for tracking marketing dollars)
- Three-way calling
- Conference rooms (secure). Have single or multiple PIN-protected conference rooms
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access)
- Call hold
- Unattended transfer
- Consultation hold
- Attended transfer
- No answer call forwarding
- Busy call forwarding
- Incoming call screening
- Outgoing call screening
- Automatic redial
- Manual redial
- Do-Not-Disturb (DND)
- Call waiting indicator
- Automatic call delivery
- Call routing based on business hours after hours and holiday hours
- Extension mobility
- Follow me
- Hunt groups
- Skill-based routing
- Speed dial
- Call queuing
- Forward your calls locally or remotely via VoIPco
- Phone or web
- Call filtering/blocking
- Toll-free numbers with instant online reporting
- Customer portal
- Unlimited voicemail boxes
- Automated address directory
- 3- or 4-digit extension centrex type dialing
- DIDs (Direct Inward Dial, have phone numbers pointed to different extensions)
- Caller ID, Optionally receive a text message to your pager or cell with Caller ID and time of the voicemail
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) and stuttered dial tone
- Route calls based on number dialed & Route calls based on Caller ID
- Basic privacy manager (Require callers to enter their phone number if no Caller ID is detected)
- Enhanced privacy manager (Require callers to hang up, activate Caller ID and call you back)
- E911 support, compliant with all FCC mandates
- Call log, Call timer, Full duplex high-quality speaker phone, Distinctive incoming call treatment, Acoustic echo cancellation.
- Background noise suppression, Comfort noise fill, Automatic gain control